Pivotal role for a Maintenance & Utilities Manger
Maintenance & Utilities Manger - Cork
Plant Maintenance & Utilities Manager required for a busy facility in Cork. 5 years plus experience in a similar environment necessary.
- Managing the maintenance team which comprises of mechanical and electrical craftspeople and supervisors.
- Oversee all site utilities and facilities management.
- Strong budgetary and project background to hit the ground running.
- Analyse and make recommendations on the preventative maintenance strategy.
- Implement strategic changes where necessary.
- Oversee the stores inventory.
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the right package.
The opportunity to take on an extensive role and make it your own.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.