Investment Banking Opportunity in Liquidity/Treasury
Exciting Liquidity/Treasury analyst position has arisen with an investment bank in Dublin city centre. Ideal opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to develop their career within the treasury function in the investment banking space.
- Monitor liquidity requirements, Wil not about going to the market re raise funding - this is already in place
- Looking at Liquidity Requirements for the next 3 years under stress testing
- Assist with the external and internal regulatory reporting of the Irish and UK subsidiaries
- Build and maintain a strong internal control environment to ensure that all deliverables are accurate and submitted on a timely basis
- Supporting in the production of the ILAAP and Recovery Plans
- Monitoring of liquidity and funding requirements
- Preparation of liquidity metrics (LCR, NSFR etc.)
- Review of liquidity related policies - Liquid Asset Buffer Policy, Contingency Funding Plan, Funds Transfer Pricing Policy
- Keeping up with regulatory developments that may impact the liquidity process
- Developing plans to improve processes and project work
- Stakeholder management and regulatory risk analysis for all the UK and Irish entities, including Board governance,
- Excellent liquidity and treasury experience
- Very strong analytical skills
- Must have exposure to Liquidity Related Policies
- Experience in ILAAP Processes
- Stress testing experience
- Excellent communication skills with ability to deal with key stakeholders
ANY SUITABLE CANDIDATES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME DIRECTLY AT (01)4321556 OR ON EMAIL AT CHANLEY@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.