Pharma | Global company | Great facilities | Strong permanency opportunity
A global biopharmaceutical company is currently hiring a Senior Legal Counsel to join its EMEA Legal team in Dublin.
The role will initially be offered as 12 months' fixed term contract but with a very strong view to permanency as the company should have additional headcount approved next year.
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts
- Providing legal advice across all functions of the organisation
- Assisting with product development matters
- Keep abreast of legal and regulatory issues affecting the pharmaceutical sector to provide guidance and direction to leadership
- Qualified Lawyer with at least 3 years' PQE;
- Well rounded commercial lawyer with experience gained in a top tier law firm or in-house;
- Experience in pharma or in a regulated industry is an advantage;
- The right attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.