Global pharma company | Cork | Permanent | Excellent package
This is an opportunity for a senior lawyer to join a global biopharmaceutical company with offices in Co. Cork.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Legal and be responsible for:
- Supporting the business operations and internal stakeholders on all legal matters;
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a wide range of contracts, such as those for manufacturing, distribution, outsourcing, software licensing, real estate, etc;
- Advise on employment matters, construction projects, facilities and health and safety matters, financial issues, supply chain and logistics matters;
- Advise on other areas of law as queries arise, such as GDPR, corporate governance and litigation;
- Supporting the design and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Qualified lawyer with 5-10 years in-house experience;
- Generalist experience with extensive commercial contract expertise.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and with manufacturing would be a significant advantage.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.