Exciting opportunity for a continuous improvement professional to take the next step in their career and join our multinational client in Galway!
Our client is looking for an experienced Lean professional to join their growing team in Galway.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of large, complex projects and teams, using lean / six sigma tools and methodologies, delivering success in a short timeframe with high expectations.
- Conducts training where appropriate for lean, six sigma and Op Ex
- Coaches leaders at all levels to drive lean and Op Ex thinking into all aspects of operations
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
- Participates in performance improvement teams and provides facilitation and technical support to assist including collection and analysis of data and documentation of result
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% across EMEA and APAC.
- Experience with 14 Step Lean methodology is beneficial
- Experience leading successful project teams, including the development of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities
- Experience in project cost estimation, bidding, vendor relations, and site coordination
- Demonstrates self-direction and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5+ years of experience in Managing a diverse range of Projects in a complex work environment
- Experience in Science/Tech related environments highly beneficial
- Six Sigma certification, blackbelt preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.