Urgent requirement for a Senior Software Developer in North Dublin
Are you currently considering a change? I have never seen the Dublin market thriving as much with some exceptional opportunities for Senior Java Developers.
Do you have experience in the fintech sector? You will be responsible for launching the new product, meaning the challenging work is endless giving you exposure to some exciting projects whilst working alongside a fantastic team who love to solve complex issues.
Do you have?
- 5 + years' experience in software development
- Degree in computer software or related field
- Experience with JAVA SE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
- Ability to deliver clean code with an eye for performance and scalability
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Jenkins
- SQL database experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various software design principles and architectural patterns behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience in financial software development will be considered an asset.
- Desirable to have experience with RabbitMQ & Docker
- Previous experience working in an agile team
What do you get?
- A rewarding career path, with a chance to work alongside some of the best developers.
- Competive salary
- Flexible working
Please call Siobhain on 0879085375 today to discuss this in further detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.