Senior Java Developer - Microservices - Dublin City Center
Java Developer Opportunity
Are you a Java Developer with 7-10 years of experience who is looking to develop using microservices? Then this might be the role for you - as my client is looking for an experienced developer to play a lead role in all aspects of the software development life cycle using new technologies for some high profile projects.
- Collaboration with cross functional teams on new product features
- Development of microservices using Java
- Overall application performance improvement including bug fixing
- Regular Client engagement
- 7 + years of Java Development experience
- BSc in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong microservices experience, Docker, Kubernetes
- Web/Cloud Technologies
- Experience in Agile Scrum based environment
- Application development and test
- SQL (MySQL) and JPA
- REST, SOAP
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Software Development life cycle understanding
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.