Senior IT Developer - Fintech opportunity within Capital Markets Technology
Senior IT Developer - Fintech opportunity within capital markets technology.
WHO ITS WITH:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced software developer to join a leading global investment bank based in Dublin City Centre.
As a global market leader, the business provides a range of capital markets products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- You will be involved in the software development of a wide range of applications or system solutions for the organization.
- Working to provide top quality results both independently and as part of a team
- Ensuring standards are met and business objectives are achieved.
- Working within an Agile software development environment.
- Suggesting and implementing technology solutions to maintain platform capabilities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Educated to degree level
- Expert knowledge of Bank and technology standards
- Advanced understanding of businesses and/or organizational practices/ disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of external competition, and/or market trends in relation to own business.
- Ability to work cross functionally with project managers and business and technology stakeholders
- Previous experience mentoring and guiding more junior members of staff would be a bonus
WHY YOU'LL WANT IT:
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high performing Fintech development team in Dublin. You will be involved in the delivery of new systems, the team's strategy and growth and maintaining the highest engineering standards for the company.
If interested, give me a call on 0831033412 to hear more info
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.