Investor Services Senior Officer Role with a Asset Services Solution Company Based in Dublin City Centre
Excellent opportunity to join the investor services team of a highly regarded asset services organisation. The successful candidate play a crucial role in the investment tax reporting process and must have a extensive working knowledge of FATCA/CRS plus strong interpersonal skills.
Key activities for the role include.
- Responsible for all aspects of investor tax reporting which includes FATCA, CRS, IUTand the Return of Values.
- Dealing with investor and client queries and providingreports and tax returns to investors, clients and the tax authorities.
- Responsible for other regulatory returns
- Liaising with colleagues, various departments (locally and within the Group) and external investors and clients.
- Provide Support to the department in terms of processing trades, reporting,reviewing/approving Officer processes.
Job Knowledge / Technical Skills / Qualifications
- The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years' experience within the funds industry
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of the requirements of FATCA, CRS
- and IUT including the generation and interpretation of those tax returns.
- The candidate should have TA and/or AML experience to assist with the role.
- Computer literacy is essential, skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Third level / business school qualification desirable.
- To become actively involved in departmental projects as and when required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.