Senior Internal Auditor
There is a brand new exciting role for a Senior Internal Auditor to join a global company.
This large financial services company are located on the south side of Dublin City, easily accessible through a variety of public transport methods.
The Senior Internal Auditor will gain exposure across the wider group as this company pride themselves with a strong collaborative approach. With this in mind, the Senior Internal Auditor will gain invaluable exposure and experiences with this company, offering a promising career progression path.
Along with an excellent salary this company also offer a generous benefits package to ensure a healthy work life balance.
- Adherence to local and group standards throughout the delivery of audits that are assigned
- Full responsibility for delivering and carrying out audits within specific timeframes
- Carry out assessment and evaluation of processes and objectives as per the company, coming up with key controls and risks and ranking risk exposures as appropriate
- Once assessment of controls, risk and exposures are carried out you have the task of designing audit tests and preparing audit programmes
- Liaise closely with management to develop and agree audit findings
- Adhere to audit standards when applying various audit methodologies
- Active participation in the annual planning process to ensure the maintenance of risk assessments
- Provide guidance and supervision to other members of the team throughout audit process
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a financial services industry within a highly regulated environment
- Must have external/internal audit or other relevant experience to date
- Third level education (BA)
- End to end experience leading a team throughout the audit process - essential
- Experience working in a life insurance company is a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.