Fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Specialist to join a vibrant and evolving organisation. Within this role you will play an integral part in the strategy and direction of the HR initiative.
As the Senior HR Specialist, you will have responsibility for a broad range of activities within a busy HR Department. You will provide proactive HR solutions to support the achievement of corporate goals and the implementation of Group strategy.
- Proactively contribute to the development and implementation of the HR strategy aligned to Group corporate strategy.
- Act as a strategic HR partner to assigned divisions and departments ensuring delivery of HR objectives and solutions in line with business strategies and people priorities.
- Work with management teams to agree and implement effective resource planning to support delivery of their business goals, proactively supporting the attraction, retention and development of people to deliver on Group vision and strategy.
- Manage all recruitment, selection and placement activities for assigned areas in line with business needs, ensuring all processes are compliant with legislation and in line with best practice and organisation procedures.
- Challenge, coach and guide all levels of management on the full range of HR interventions and supports during the entire employee life cycle, facilitating effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
- Provide professional, objective, transparent and fair HR expertise, advice and support to all employees on communication, interpretation and implementation of organisational HR-related policies and procedures e.g. Performance Development, Time and Attendance, Grievance/Disciplinary etc.
- Build strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the HR agenda.
- Deliver key HR-related projects that support execution of the overall corporate strategy. Collaborate with other functional areas, including Organisational Development, to design and develop HR led initiatives and programmes.
- Contribute to the development, review and implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes in line with current legislation, directives and best practice.
- Support the procurement of relevant HR services, incorporating management of tender processes and contract and relationship management in line with procurement processes and guidelines.
- Participate in the development of the organisation's induction process in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with other HR team members, coaching and mentoring colleagues as required.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Significant experience of working in a HR function, with particular experience of implementing a range of HR and resourcing services to support delivery of business goals is essential.
- Skills and experience in providing focussed HR advisory and support services to management teams and staff members and working with them to identify and work through complex HR related matters is essential.
- Experience of designing and implementing actions and initiatives to drive resourcing/recruitment programmes is essential. This includes managing activities such as advertising/promotion, shortlisting, assessments, interviews, feedback, evaluations and other related initiatives.
- Proven experience of engaging, networking and building relationships with management teams and staff members and with a range of external stakeholders is essential.
- Strong HR Projects and/or Programme management skills and experience.
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills and experience to deliver effective engagement and interactions across the range of stakeholders.
- Experience of supporting the formulation and implementation of HR policies, processes, practices and procedures.
- Experience of managing a range of multiple projects and competing priorities at one time to meet demanding and tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of procuring and managing external services providers and the contract/operational/relationship management components to deliver HR programmes.
- Strong understanding of how the HR Department supports and contributes to the organisation's business goals and objectives.
- Clear understanding of and commitment to confidentiality and discretion.
- A third level qualification in a HR or business-related discipline is desirable.
Please apply online today if you have the skills and experience required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.