Senior HR Officer - Cork
Are you a HR Officer looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level? Have you experience in the manufacturing industry administering the core HR function?
This is an exciting role for a HR professional based in Cork. You will provide full HR administrative support related to recruitment, learning and development, staff development, employee leave, absence management, employee relations and various HR wellness initiatives.
- Maintain and regularly update personnel files to ensure data corresponds with HRMS records.
- Provide all employees with information related to HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure HR procedures are documented and are consistent with policies.
- Assist in the development of appropriate HR reporting systems.
- Maintain & update employ records and the administration of policies and procedures.
- Perform administrative assistant support to the HR Manager.
- Complete other duties appropriate to the post as may be assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- A third level qualification preferably in HR and / or Employment law (Chartered CIPD membership is desirable).
- Previous work experience in a HR Department coupled with knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail with a methodical and organised approach to record keeping.
- A positive and proactive approach to work and is confident in own ability to deliver an effective and efficient HR service.
- Self-motivation, drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to enhance own professional lifelong learning and development to develop a career in HR.
- A collaborative and adaptable approach to work and is a team player.
Proficient IT skills in MS office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.