Opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist
If you're an experienced HR generalist looking for your next step, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career. You will be joining a recognized professional services organisation, acting as a key member of their Human Resources department. You will be reporting to the Director of Human Resources, working together to deliver the best possible experience for both candidates and staff.
As a senior HR executive you will have a track record developing and implementing HR projects, confident at researching and updating new policies, and will be the main point of contact for the end to end HR operations within the business.
- Serve as main point of contact for staff queries, servicing in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Act as project lead for transformation Human Resources projects
- Point of contact for end to end Human Resources operations including recruitment, on boarding, employee relations, performance management, leave, pension, etc.
- Implement and help set up the new HR system
- Support the Director of Human Resources to continuously improve processes and procedures in line with changing legislations.
- Coach and advise management on employee issues including probationary period, performance improvement plans, employment law, internal policy application queries etc.
- Promote best in class internal communications by liaising closely with the communications team
- Design and implement a progressive on and off boarding process in line with the brand to enhance the employee experience for new, current and prospective staff
- Collate, organise and make adjustments to payroll by informing the payroll manager on a weekly and monthly basis
- Generate monthly reports on key data, such as headcount, sick leave, leave management, turnover, retirees etc.
- Conduct training needs analyses on departments or sections as required and manage the provision of training and development to ensure it supports employee development, succession planning and overall strategy.
- Compile and maintain employee records with regard to contracts, training records, adjustment to terms and conditions, employee relations etc.
- 5+ years' experience at Human Resources Generalist level or above
- Post graduate level, with a HR degree or related third level qualification
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach with a can-do-attitude to work
- Methodical, flexible and capable of multitasking
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.