This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a recognised and growing business in the healthcare sector.
You will be joining a growing area of the organisation where the main focus is to innovate on services and options available for their customers within Ireland. This position will require some travel regionally.
As a senior member of the HR team your job will be to lead the implementation of the People and Culture strategy across the company. You will design and implement the performance management process, engagement & wellness initiatives, learning & development programs, and will lead out on a number of related HR projects aligned to the People & Culture strategy. You will also support and advise the current Business Managers in relation to HR matters.
- Provide leadership within HR and throughout the business unit, that aligns with the values of the business, and portrays the constructive and caring behaviours promoted across the organisation.
- Research, develop, implement and review people related policies and initiatives that align with the People Strategy, such as performance facilitation / management, education, L&D, engagement and wellness.
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across the organisation and work in partnership to take on strategic and operational decisions.
- Provide HR guidance and support across existing businesses.
- Represent the BU as required in interfaces across the Group and with external stakeholders.
- Seek to understand the overall business and look for opportunities for HR to add value across the business.
- Embrace the company culture, values and behaviours and act as a champion for these across the organisation.
- Lead and deliver on hr strategies with the Head of HR, as well as identify and implement innovative HR approaches aligned with strategic objectives.
- Increase agility when adapting to other initiatives or changes within the organisation and wider group.
- Research and continuously seek out latest developments in HR in order to ensure the company is leading in the Healthcare sector with regard to people and culture.
- Seek out opportunities where technology could assist recruitment and other areas of HR.
- Take ownership for assigned HR budget for programmes where ownership sits with Senior HR BP.
- Have a good oversight of headcount, L&D and other significant HR related costs. Monitor and report as necessary.
- Minimum of 4 years in a Senior BP or Manager role.
- Proven ability to deliver on HR transformation change in a constructive and supportive manner.
- Ability to build relationships and provide genuine support for colleagues.
- 3rd level HR qualification essential
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Excellent team player
- Enjoy and work proactively in a change environment
- Influencing skills
- Good IT skills and awareness of latest technologies to support HR activities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.