NBI - Senior HR Administrator
National Broadband Ireland (NBI) will be the designer, builder and operator of the ultrafast broadband network for rural Ireland. It was established by Granahan McCourt (GMC), an international investor in technology, media and telecommunications with 30 years of experience partnering with governments, corporations and people to drive development of communications infrastructure.
NBI has presented its vision for world-class, gigabit-speed broadband for every home, farm, school and business in areas of the country which are not fully served by commercial operators (the "Intervention Area"). National Broadband Ireland will supply broadband to the one quarter of Irish people and premises which currently cannot access high-speed broadband through commercial services. It guarantees a level playing field for 1.1 million people, 540,000 premises including 100,000 businesses and farms, and over 600 schools.
Key Objectives / Accountabilities:
The role will include such activities as Creating and maintaining HR filing systems, Co-ordinating training activities, maintenance of records, supporting HR & training systems and working on Key HR & learning initiatives.
This role will be based in City West
- Manage all administration across the Human Resources department, ensuring best practice is adhered while processing employee data.
- Assist with the recruitment lifecycle from the preparation of job descriptions and advertising of roles, organisation of interviews, pre-employment checks and issuing of contracts of employment and onboarding.
- Maintain accurate HR filing systems and assist with HR audits of files, while ensuring that HR are complying with data protection regulations.
- Drafting letters, completion of employee forms for external purposes.
- Compensation and Benefits - process all employees in/out of key benefit products (Health, Pension, Life assurance) assist with the processing of monthly/annual invoices, liaise with payroll to ensure BIK is captured correctly. Maintaining excel files in relation to all Benefits.
- Assist with the administration of the Annual Bonus / Pay review cycle.
- Process all Employee programs - Tax saver travel tickets, Cycle to work scheme, Teleworking applications.
- Co-ordinate On-boarding activities for new hires in conjunction with HR Generalist
- Present new hire Induction program and distribute new hire packs
- Co-ordinate employee leaver process - assist with completion of Exit Interviews & analysing the data, equipment return & all other tasks associated with leavers.
- Managing the logistics and administration of running training programs - Preparing course materials
- Booking/confirming venues and catering (where applicable)
- Organising virtual classroom and video conferencing where applicable
- Setting up, opening and closing instructor led courses
- Ensuring training records are accurately maintained
- Evaluating our development programmes and producing reports on training activity for the Organisation
- Provide support for all HR and Training Systems
- Managing administration related to Talent development activity
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years Administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to develop a career in Human Resources / Learning and Development
- Strong administration skills, highly organized, able to manage multiple projects and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to work on own initiative and be proactive, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to be flexible and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Maintains a consistently calm and focused manner even when under pressure
- Demonstrated use of MS applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.