Senior Fund Accountant Boutique Funds Company
- Perform A-Z function of NAV process
- Prepare cash and stock reconciliation
- Escalate any issues to Supervisor in a timely manner
- Proactive identify potential client issues
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting and reporting of funds
- Have a minimum 2-3 years' experience in the administration of funds
- Experence in Hedge, Mutual or Private Equity would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.