Senior Fund Accountant role with an expanding Fund client in Cork
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE ROLE
- Preparing the funds' periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports.
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process.
- Overseeing the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files.
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers.
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities.
- Strong academic background
- Relevant experience in the Funds Industry or similar
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines.
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
For further information or to apply for this role please contact David Foley on 021-2300300 or email email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.