Senior FP&A - €80k - €100k - Dublin City Centre
The role, Senior FP&A will work closely with the Finance Director and be responsible for the planning, preparation and analysis of the group's annual budget, quarterly forecasts and monthly financial reports. The role will involve significant business partnering across the business.
Your skills & qualifications will have to include:
- Preparation of the annual budget & 3 year plan and quarterly forecasts process
- Presentation of financial insights to senior partners across multiple regions
- Perform & review month-end variance analysis to plan, development of business profitability models
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly cash flow forecast process
- Strong collaboration with global finance teams to promote consistency of practice and benchmarking
- Monitoring and analyzing monthly operating expenditure of the business
- Preparation and review of detailed financial models, KPI development, measurement and analysis
- Provision and review of detailed financial information and analysis to support business planning and decision making processes within the business
- IT systems developments and improvement
- Qualifed Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 4 years PQE
- You have strong analytical skills, are a rational, analytical lateral thinker with commercial acumen and excellent attention to detail
- You are comfortable challenging and improving current processes and our support to the business
- Ability to partner with the business and successfully influence decision-making at the highest level
- Development of financial planning models on business initiatives
- Management of financial planning, budgeting and ongoing performance analysis of company performance
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills and strong interpersonal skills are a requirement as is the ability to self-manage and influence others to meet commitments
- Expert in data analysis financial modeling, and an ability to translate the activities of the business into numerical form and present these using the range of products available from Microsoft
- Experience in Oracle, Hyperion packages, or implementation of improvements to an existing finance tool
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.