Senior FP&A Accountant - Cork - Groundbreaking New FP&A Model of business service
Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant - Cork
Morgan McKinley Cork are looking to speak to FP&A experienced finance professionals that are looking to future proof their careers!
Our Cork based client, in the manufacturing sector, are creating a groundbreaking new model for global business services and have mapped out a new model for supporting departments such FP&A, Inventory, Costing etc from Cork.
If you have solid manufacturing or industry site facility experience from a business intelligence perspective in areas such as budget setting, costing, fp&a, pricing analysis, cost management and forecasting etc then this is the type of career path that will appeal to you.
Responsibilities of the Senior FP&A Accountant:
- Work with various functions of the business to improve the quality, level and amount of cost/priceing information so that drivers and KPI's can be understood and substantiated
- Create financial models, standard costs and simplified dashboards through obtaining buy-in from key stakeholders and implementing across the group
- Drive projects / business case analysis, create data efficiencies and identify trends to support the growth of the business as required to the FP&A manager
- Development and improvement of cost allocation model to ensure that full cost centre reporting is possible and reviewed regularly
- Monthly reporting - preparation of monthly cost centre reports including variance analysis, allocations with invoices to Business Units and commentary providing insightful recommendations
- Assist in the development of long-range strategic planning process for new product/service offerings for the greater group.
Requirements of the FP&A Accountant:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified - 3 to 4 years' pqe in a multinational industry setting at minimum.
- Proven stakeholder management capability
- Commercial awareness and ability to change as business priorities react to market change
- Strong modelling experience a distinct advantage.
- SAP/ORACLE/Hyperion exposure a distinct advantage
- Strong problem solving capability
- Project management experience beneficial
Please contact Michael Morrissey in Morgan McKinley should you wish to discuss this Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant role further at email@example.com or (021) 2 300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.