Senior Financial Analyst - Cork city
Senior Financial Analyst - Macroom
This is a 9 month contract initially for a Senior Financial Analyst working within a small team. You will work closely with the Finance Manager in this role.
Your role will include:
- Assist Financial Controller with month-end close process, proving journal entries, reconciliations, trends, and variances to actual and to forecast
- Reviews and analyses annual budgets and quarterly forecasts as well as monthly operating results
- Planning, evaluating and reporting on the capital assets including working with Business Partners in compiling Capital Asset Requests (CAR) for submission to Corporate for approval
- May have specialized responsibilities for example supporting manufacturing operations, supporting product costing reporting and analysis
- Develops a working relationship with key business stakeholders including working with business partners of Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Procurement
To be considered for this role:
- Qualified Accountant
- 4-8 years' experience in related field required
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- ERP experience an advantage
If you would like to hear more on this opportunity, please call Maria on 021 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.