Senior Financial Analyst - Cork - Permanent
Excellent opportunity for a highly ambitious candidate to join a high performing, well established finance function in Cork. Your role as the Senior Financial Analyst will be to drive improvements in core activities and to build business relationships in the company.
- Financial Reporting & Forecasting
- Supporting month end activities.
- Provision of monthly/quarterly reporting and analysis.
- Support all major financial forecasting cycles (Business Plan, Quarterly Financial Updates, Long Range Financial Plan).
- Global Finance business partner
- Providing financial leadership
- Act as lead and support on a wide variety of supply chain projects and initiatives.
- Develop, enhance and implement models to improve the accuracy of financial reporting and improve decision making processes suitable for the fast-paced environment
- Participate in process improvements, ranging from streamlining existing processes to initiatives that add value in the broader context
To be considered:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- 2+ years of relevant multinational experience
- Results driven with a strong ownership and accountability for deliverables
- Proven record of driving continuous improvements in execution.
- Ability to build effective business relationships
For more information on this role, please contact Maria on 021-2300300 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.