Brilliant commercial role within a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant, offering great exposure to business partnering and capital reporting.
Senior Financial Analyst/Business Partner
Calling all Finance professionals with substantial business partnering and capital reporting experience for a much sought after opportunity with a listed multinational pharmaceutical client in Cork.
The role will be based within the FP&A function within their manufacturing plant, reporting into the Associate Director. A lovely commercial role suited to someone who wants to get stuck in and hit the ground running.
- Partner with key project stakeholders in terms of scoping out finance efficiencies, cost reductions, forecasting and budgeting.
- Prepare concise and insightful management reporting to help partners understand performance and detailed variance analysis.
- Responsible for headcount forecasting and budgeting with department managers
- Responsible for the review of capital facilitation plans.
- Analyse Finance and cost projections with strong ability to communicate to finance and non-finance people on same.
- An Accountancy qualification across ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- 5+ years post qualification experience gained through industry.
- ERP systems exposure and advanced Excel capability
- Proven ability to deal with stakeholders in different functions of the business to finance
- Strong problem-solving capability
For more information on this role, please contact Tina Dorgan on 021-2300300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.