Finance Manager - Dublin City Centre - €75k - €85k
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for all non - US entities (8 entities). This includes setting up and maintaining the statutory books in NetSuite.
- Planning and completion of statutory audits, be the main point of contact to liaise with external auditors and accounting providers.
- Ability to liaison with tax team to close out statutory accounts on time
- Liaise with external providers in relation to IP valuations, R&D studies etc
- Preparation of technical memos in relation to new accounting standards
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as necessary
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
- Min 8 years of experience in accounting environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of financial systems, processes and internal controls
- Fully Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work alone and in a team setting required
- Excellent communication skills
- Supervisory/Management experience preferred
- Multinational experience preferable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.