My client has a requirement for a Senior Financial Accountant for a Maternity Cover contract in Waterford
The candidate will be responsible for the financial reporting, working with the management team and across all business units and reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Ensure that the books and records are maintained accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with Irish & US GAAP
- Maintain the Chart of Accounts
- Ensure month end is closed off and next month is opened in a timely manner
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts
- Responsible for R&D project accounting and tracking of R&D spend
- Business Partner to Project Managers
- Provides support for lean and cost improvement initiatives
- Leading grant submission claim
- Project work as required
- Professional Qualification at the level of CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- 2/3 years post qualification experience
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience using ERP software packages
- Good communication and team building skills
- Detail oriented with extreme accuracy
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis knowledge and strong mathematical abilities
- Ability to work and lead when required cross-functionally
- Collaborative skills in resolving customer, partner and internal challenges/issues
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.