Qualified Senior Accountant - Galway - Multinational
Do you want to be apart of an organisation who truly cares about improving the Health of the human race? Are you a Qualified Accountant? Are you interested in hearing about a Permanent position in a leading Multinational in the Galway region?
The successful candidate be offered a Permanent position, you will be joining a highly diverse, successful and driven team. You will be compensated with a very attractive salary and benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Financial Reports, Annual Financial Statements and any other internal or external reports required, ensuring that they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Assist in transition of GL functions both into and out of the SSC.
- Develop new and streamline existing processes and systems as required to ensure more efficient delivery of value add information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be an effective team player who will drive efficiency and continuous improvement throughout the department
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner:
- Preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month end;
- Preparation and analysis of balance sheet reconciliations at month end;
- Calculation, posting and analysis of monthly accruals and prepayments, ensuring that all items are accurately captured;
- Review and reconciliation of inter-company accounts, involving communication with other business locations worldwide;
- Preparation of multi-currency bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of variance analysis and standard cost updates as required;
- Provide cost information to management and other departments as required.
- Support in transition of functions to other locations into the SSC.
- Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 0-5 years relevant experience - preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
- Fluency in a European language an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.