Are you looking to take your career to the next level? This expanding multinational tech company is looking for an enthusiastic accountant to join their growing finance team in Cork.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
A lovely Senior Financial Accountant position has come in with a client who is excelling in the market at the moment. You will report into the Senior Finance Manager, taking full responsibility for their APAC region. If you are looking for a varied role, multinational exposure and excellent work life balance then this is the role for you.
- Being a key participant in monthly close process in the APAC region.
- Reconciliation of PL and balance sheet accounts.
- Payroll activities across Ireland and the APAC region.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Driving continuous improvement, standardization and reengineering of processes and controls and implementation of best practices.
- General ad-hoc financing duties.
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CPA etc)
- Ideally 2 years PQE
- Multinational environment experience is an advantage, along with US GAAP and SOX.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation, both written and oral.
- Strong ERP system experience and advanced excel is preferred.
Apply here or contact Tina on 021-2300300 email@example.com for further information and a full job spec.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.