Senior Financial Accountant - €75k - City Centre
Within the role, you will be responsible for managing the overall delivery of accounting and compliance services to a varied portfolio of clients. The role is to become a key part of the finance team that offers accounting, financial reporting, regulatory and statutory reporting services to a broad range of managed clients.
- Manage on-boarding of clients and set-up of structures as well as managing the on-going client relationship.
- Manage a team of accountants to deliver but not limited to; management accounts, statutory financial statements, consolidated financial statements, payroll processing, AP and AR function of client companies.
- Report directly to the boards of client companies and prepare board presentations.
- Main point of contact for clients' management team to support the required information for
reporting purposes, deadlines and for serving the clients needs.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA).
- Knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS.
- 5 years+ commercial enterprise or practice experience with exposure to all aspects of the finance and accounting function.
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel (manipulation of large datasets).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.