Finance Operations Manager - Dublin North / Louth - €80k - FMCG
The Finance Operations manager role is a critical position in the Finance team which will report to the Chief Financial Officer with a dotted line to the Chief Operations Officer and work closely with other members of the finance and operations senior management teams.
- To own financial controllership of Operations, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Provide financial support to the VPs of Engineering, Operations and Supply Chain
- Implement a weekly dashboard to provide key operational information to the wider business
- Manage all capital expenditure projects including the expansion of the facilities
- Monthly & YTD COGS margin variances vs budget, prior year & LE forecasts, detailing reasons for over/underperformance and outlining recommended actions, as required
- Analysis of monthly & YTD supply chain & warehousing performance to budget, prior year & LE forecasts, detailing reasons for over/under performance and outlining recommended actions, as required
- Responsible for the timely & accurate planning and preparation of COGS, supply chain & warehousing for monthly & quarterly operational reviews, as well as the annual budget process and quarterly forecasts
- Manage and work with the Plant Accountant to ensure all month end closing process for the manufacturing facility are carried out in a timely & accurate manner, including reconciling key balance sheet account balances
- Support the business teams on new product development (NPD) as required, including assessing feasibility & estimated production costs
- Work closely with the Chief Operations Officer and Plant accountant in preparing reports and presentations for Board Meetings
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 5+ year PQE (Post Qualification Experience) preferably prior relevant experience in a manufacturing business is essential
- Experience in a high growth environment preferably in fast-moving-consumer-goods (FMCG) in an international setting
- Experience of reporting into senior management
- Excellent inter-personal skills with ability to develop & nurture relationships across the entire business
- Experience in implementing complex IT systems with Movex ERP system knowledge an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.