Senior Finance Business Partner - Cork Based - Permanent Role - Manufacturing Finance Focus - Global Business Partnering
Senior Finance Business Partner - Cork
Calling operations finance professionals (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) with manufacturing finance experience for a much sought after newly created role with a leading multinational corporation in the Cork city area.
Our client, a leading multinational, require a Senior Finance Business Partner for a European remit at the Cork based manufacturing facility to join a team of highly regarded finance industry professionals supporting European stakeholders across various facilities.
The ideal individual should be a qualified accountant with prior experience in, business partnering with finance and operational/production professionals, cost accounting, product pricing analysis, inventory and supply chain finance etc.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Business Partner:
- Leading role in the financial planning and analysis for the production and support functions for key existing products and new product introductions. Key point of contact in maintaining the standard setting process around costing and FP&A.
- Actively collaborate with Senior Management, Supply Chain, business sales and Manufacturing departments to ensure inventory accuracy, standard costing and budgets being effectively adhered to at all locations
- Ownership of KPI delivery, and improvements where required, on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for key heads such as costs of production, distribution costs, materials pricing and associated absorbed expenses affecting manufacturing.
- Project managing the creation and roll out of a Center of Excellence model for Cost accounting from Cork to support the business in Europe and potentially further globally
- Coordinating the management accounting month end close process.
- Become a key member of a small tightly knit team that will allow easy exposure to all facets of the business
Requirements of the Senior Operations Accountant
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified - 5 years' experience in a manufacturing industry role ideally
- Relevant/appropriate management accounting experience
- ERP systems exposure and advanced Excel capability - SAP/Oracle/JD Edwards a distinct advantage
- Proven ability to deal with stakeholders in different functions of the business to finance
- Strong problem solving capability
- Project management experience beneficial
Please contact Michael Morrissey in Morgan McKinley should you wish to discuss this Senior Finance Business Partner role further at email@example.com or (021) 2 300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.