Senior Empower Lab Analyst
Job Title and summary
Senior Empower Lab Analyst, Bachelor's Degree in Science with 5 + years of experience
Duties & Job Functions:
- Provide Empower 3.0 technical support in a GMP regulated environment globally. Principally at Cork site.
- Applies knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Laboratory practices
- Knowledge of Service Now or similar ticketing system. Will be the escalation point for all Level 2 an d 3 incidents and tasks
- Writes and executes protocols and reports
- Creates and manages Empower projects, users, Instrument Methods, Method Sets, report methods and processing templates.
- Trouble shoots instrument connectivity issues, custom field calculations and optimizing processing methods.
- Using the functionality of Empower in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology for minimum of 3 years' experience in Empower Superuser/Administrator role.
- Experience with Empower interface to other lab software systems such as LIMS an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of laboratory testing processes and automation using Empower 2/3, such as but not limited to: HPLC - Dissolution/Impurity/Assay Analysis and GC. .
- Solid understanding of analytical chemistry and instrumental analysis. Hands-on proficiency and problem-solving skills with chromatographic techniques such as but not limited to HPLC and GC.
Customer satisfaction and job behaviours required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Supporting end user system needs
- Trouble shooting all aspects of using Empower by end users.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills to develop practical solutions to business problems.
Skills, training, education
- Bachelor's Degree in Science
- Waters Empower administrator training
- Preferred qualification in GAMP5 or Computer Systems Validation
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office software
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.