A great opportunity to work with a fantastic company in West Cork as a Snr Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer
Our client is a leading manufacturer of automated testing instruments for manufacturing industry and is acknowledged as a significant equipment supplier to most of the leading Global brands in their sector.
The successful candidate will be expected to project manage, multiple machine installations interfaced to customers production lines, provide remote technical support to existing installations, development of new and enhancement of existing products.
- A third level degree qualification (preferably in Electrical Engineering) with at least 5-6 years' experience in an engineering role with exposure to numerous fields of engineering.
- Strong demonstrated electrical engineering experience, across troubleshooting, electrical project intallation, CE compliance, electrical circuits and electrical design.
- Be self-motivated, creative and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build networks at all levels and across internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Highly organised with a strong forward planning skill set and ability to be reactive when required.
- Must be able to demonstrate that they can operate autonomously and collaboratively with precision, ownership and flair in an environment where a number of related activities are being undertaken.
- Be highly analytical with effective planning, organisational, presentation and strategic skills to perform in a demanding environment.
- An effective communicator with capability to establish a strong collaborative way of working across the business to generate winning solutions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.