Senior EHS Business Partner
My client, a state of the art facility in Co. Meath are looking for their next EHS Business Partner. To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of a Level 8 Degree in Environmental Health and Safety or equivalent.
A brief description of the duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Be prepared to challenge yourself and challenge the norm to identify improvements and reinforce new ways of working.
- Lead approved projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Actively conduct risk assessments, audits and provide immediate feedback.
- Provide coaching across the site while at all times adapting a continuous improvement mindset.
- Utilise and capitalise on an extensive external network.
- Be seen as a collaborative leader across the site.
- Use data analytics to implement innovative solutions and drive a high performance culture in the business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.