Would you like to work for one of the worlds fastest growing Biopharma companies here in Cork?
The Senior Director of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) reports to Executive Director of Integrated Planning and is accountable for developing and directing the overall strategy of the S&OP process for the company globally.
- Accountable for the architecture of the S&OP process and for the successful global rollout and implementation
- Key point of contact for senior regional Commercial and product development leadership to communicate and support the implementation of supply chain strategy
- Coordinates the activities of department management, and provides direction and assistance on resolution of complex issues and potential problems related to production planning and demand management
- Forms a companywide strategic roadmap to improve S&OP maturity, enables process design and adoption through technology and analytics.
- Aligns strategic roadmap with key stakeholders across Gilead
- Accoutable to define key metrics of S&OP and track benefits and improvements to the business
- MBA preferred
- 15 years of relevant experience in Planning, Supply Chain
- Expert leader with a proven track record of building and managing high performing teams
- Experienced people manager with a strong reputation for mentoring and developing people
- Expertise and track record in pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing and supply chain execution and oversight, previous ERP implementation experience
- Expert in standing up a formal S&OP process
- Must have expertise in pharmaceutical or biotech industries, US, EU and international cGMPs
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.