Senior Digital Engagement Platform Manager
Full Time | Permanent | Dublin |Cork
About the role:
The Digital Engagement Platform (DEP), which will be the point of contact for customers, colleagues and agents, across Mobile, Desktop and Branch for new and existing origination and self-service journeys. The platform will be market leading using cutting edge technologies and delivered through an Agile Methodology.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the implementation of the DEP across applicable channels developing an internal support competency and delivering a best in class experience for our customers and colleagues. The DEP Manager will be responsible for the configuration of the platform to meet business requirements. The build out of the integration layer between the Platform and the API Management layer. Implementing a workflow process using JBPM to support origination and servicing journeys. Coordinating with our platform provider new releases, upgrades and new feature implementation.
Specific project deliveries will include Omni channel account opening covering all retail product lines. Development of a full suite of self-service journeys accessible across branch, agent mobile and desktop.
- Engage with Vendor and Business Stakeholders to insure the DEP is configured and specified to business requirements.
- Work with vendor and System integrator to deploy system in cloud or on premise as appropriate
- Engage with Integration and API Teams to ensure a robust, scalable and secure solution is delivered
- Lead projects consistent with the Group Change Management Framework.
- Build an enduring working relationship with both Platform supplier and System Integrator to deliver the DEP on schedule and to budget.
- Build an internal capability for the support, configuration and build out of the DEP.
- Build a continuous delivery model to increase value delivery cadence.
- Foster a culture of innovation identifying new ways to exploit the DEP.
- Implement a robust set of procedures around change management for the DEP.
- Engage closely with Business Stakeholders in the definition and delivery of their requirements.
- Provide support to the Transformation Leads, aid decision-making and propose options and solutions.
- Work closely with Compliance, Risk and support functions.
- Support the Release Manager in co-ordinating deployments.
- Work closely with the platform vendor in the setup and configuration and deployment of the solution.
- Work closely with the System Integrator in the build and deployment of the solution insuring knowledge transfer takes place in advance of exit.
- Up to 7 years' experience in a Technical Delivery role delivering critical initiatives on time and on budget
- Ability to bring together, lead and motivate a Change team
- Effective planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Respected across functions, by peers and senior management
- Experience in managing and engaging with near and offshore partners
- Experience in delivering external and internal facing platforms
- Expert working knowledge of Change management
- Delivering complex technical projects requiring multiple integration points
- Broad understanding of API Frameworks
- Exposure to Continuous Improvement /Continuous Delivery
- Analytical ability to interpret relevant data with a facts-based approach to decision making
- Broad knowledge of the Banking / Financial Services industry
- Ideally university qualified or similar, or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Willing and able to challenge internal and external obstacles
- Excellent organisation and conflict resolution skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.