Our client a well recognised company in Dublin is looking for a senior demand planner to join the team.
The Senior Demand Planner is responsible for the demand forecasting activities and third party sourced Pharmaceutical Division products to be supplied to designated EAME markets.
What you will do
- Develop system generated forecasts utilizing Integrated Business Planning Demand Forecasting system for EAME countries.
- Coordinate monthly Demand Review meetings with regional commercial teams for EAME and develop a consensus forecast based upon documented assumptions, vulnerabilities and opportunities.
- Obtain forecast input from both direct and indirect countries, enabling Demand Planner to present a consolidated demand forecast for the EAME region.
- Coordinate monthly Consolidated Demand Review meeting with Marketing
What you need
- Degree qualified
- APICS certification
- 3 years experience in materials management, purchasing or alternate Supply Chain activity
- Strong knowledge of logistics and manufacturing processes
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred, not essential
- Thorough understanding of MRP logic
- Experience with SAP/IBP.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.