Senior Data Scientist - ML driven platform intelligent monitoring, distributed cloud
Who it's with:
This is a unique and challenging Senior Data Science opportunity working in a newly formed state of the art lab in Dublin. You will be working along-side some of the leading data and architecture minds in Europe while pioneering new business and software architecture to support next generation products and solutions for an international technology company.
As a Senior Data Scientist, your knowledge and experience in Data Science methodologies will be applied to solve challenging real-world problems. Your contribution will also help to create new offerings in the areas of ML driven platform intelligent monitoring, distributed cloud and other emerging businesses.
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to rapid and iterative development of validated minimum viable solution addressing these needs. This includes proposing/selecting/testing predictive models, recommendation engines, anomaly detection systems, statistical model, deep learning, reinforcement learning and other machine learning systems
- Lead studies and creative usage of new and/or existing data sources. Work with architects to leverage existing data models and build new ones as needed.
- Collaborate with product development teams and partners in Businesses to industrialize machine learning models and solutions including providing source code, workflows and documents
- Develop new and apply/extend existing, concepts, methodologies, techniques for cross functional initiatives.
What You need:
- PhD in Electrical Engineer, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related field
- 2+ years of Machine Learning experience in data science.
- Demonstrated practical understanding of the specification, design, documentation, coding, testing and release of commercial software;
- Strong Programming skills in various languages (Python, golang, Java, R or C++)
- Proven skills in Machine Learning, e.g., linear/logistics regression discriminant analysis, bagging, random forest, Bayesian model, SVM, neural networks, etc.
- Strong skills in the use of current state of the art machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, H2O, Keras, TensorFlow and Spark, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new algorithms and methodologies from leading open source initiatives and research papers addressing their functionalities, scalability and overall industrialization viability
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop etc
- Strong knowledge in Statistics, e.g., descriptive analysis and supervised and unsupervised analysis
- Problem solving ability and lateral thinking capability;
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques.
- Experience before in applying Machine Learning for Knowledge Graphs.
- Publication track records in machine learning and computer science conferences and journals, including, but not limited to, ICML, NIPS, AISTATS, UAI, AAA.
- Experience in IP Filings and Patents is a great plus.
Why you'll want it:
This is a rare opportunity to work on cutting edge projects focused on solving real world problems. You will be part of a high performing team in a collaborative and supportive environment with flexible working options.
Please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on +353857648848 for more info.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.