Senior Data Analyst Dublin Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-year, multi-million, business and technology change programme to ensure the business can pro-actively compete in a market where understanding customers behaviour is a key differentiator.
Apply today if you are interested in developing your Customer and Commercial Data Analytics skills within a prominent Irish business in the Banking sector.
A key component of the Programme is the delivery of digital customer journeys under Value Streams, as follows:
- Own a Home
- Lifestyle Banking
- Finance a Need
- Start and Run a Business
- Grow & Invest
This role is key to the support and success of Data delivery model.
As well as delivering Analytics insights through a variety of techniques, you will enable business functions to "self serve" in the production of MI Reporting, Business Intelligence, and Advanced Analytics to support business strategy and goals.
You will guide and deliver data analytics across the bank through understanding enterprise wide analytics needs, collaborating with Feature Teams, improving analytical operating model and technology use, and acting as consultants for analytics on the Programme.
- Work with stakeholders to define business problems and frame analytical questions that ensure preferred approach is optimised and actionable
- Provide customer profiling, marketing reporting and segmentation analysis as required by programme deliverables
- Provide comprehensive and insightful analysis of commercial behaviours drawing out actionable implications that can be applied to deliver growth
- Apply previous experience of Data Visualisation to interpret and deliver complex information and present in a clear and concise way to non-analytical audiences
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required to support key decisions, proposition planning and business case development
- Develop a deep understanding of Retail Banking strategy and business objectives to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for delivery of those objectives across the function
- Drive the on-going review, development and implementation of supporting business metrics that develop a deeper understanding of how these objectives and KPIs are constructed and the underlying causes of trends
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.