Senior Cost Accountant - Cork
Rare opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who has some manufacturing experience to join a leading manufacturing business in Cork.
You will ideally have relevant experience in Financial Planning & Costing and ideally within a fast paced manufacturing environment
You will work in a small finance team and your role will include:
- Analysis of & reporting on monthly manufacturing variances
- Play active support role in identifying, supporting and reporting on new products
- Responsible for quarterly planning process for Scrap
- Productivity & Manufacturing Variances.
- Provide analytical and interpretive support to operations management
- Hold weekly/monthly reviews to drive superior performance
- Project work: Involvement in projects as required.
- Responsible for Inventory reporting from the Finance departments perspective
- Work proactively with all departments in the development of improvements in Inventory management and Inventory accuracy
- Provide analytical and interpretive support to operations management.
Experience & Educational Requirements
- You must be a Qualified Accountant
- Ideally 2-5 years of strong relevant experience in Financial Planning & Costing ideally within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate on own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail & ability to manage complexity.
- Decision making skills.
Please link in for more information on this role or call Maria 021 2 300300 for confidential chat
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.