Senior Corporate Finance Consultant - Dublin City Centre
Are you qualified accountant looking to excel your corporate finance career out of practice?
Are you intrested in broadening your exposure to a range of large scale financial advisory assignments in the commercial sector?
- The provision of financial and commercial analysis and advice in relation to the financial performance and business plans of commercial companies across borrowings and funding, capital expenditure, acquisitions and disposals
- Bringing commercial acumen to the role with an ability to identify material financial and commercial issues of relevance from a shareholder perspective.
- Review and analyse financial reports
- Review and analyse business plans
- Review of financial targets (e.g. dividend, profitability, gearing) and equity valuations for relevant commercial companies
- Review and analyse any borrowing, funding and capital expenditure proposals
- Review and analyse from a financial perspective any acquisition, disposal or joint venture proposals
- Prepare accurate, commercially focused and insightful reports
- Professional accountancy qualification is highly desirable
- Experience in a relevant financial role in professional services, advisory or a commercial organisation of scale
- Excellent financial and commercial analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.