An excellent senior position in a brilliant global-leading medical device comapny.
- 55,000 - 65,000 (dependant on experience)
- Excellent benefits: Pension & Healthcare
- Gym on site
- Flexi- time
- Permanent Contract
Responsible for the introduction of upgraded/New Control System software. Provide technical expertise to new automation projects and existing control system used in manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for planning, development, commissioning and support of automation, control systems and custom developed software.
- Generation of project documentation and approvals i.e. URS, FDS, FAT, SAT, I/O/PQ etc.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting of onsite control systems.
- Meet all site quality (GMP), regulatory and operational requirements in line with Medical Device Industry standards.
- Responsible for aiding the project manager and for liaising with other departments affected by these projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge and practical experience of process, equipment, automation engineering projects and GAMP validation requirements.
- Strong background in PLC, SCADA/HMI, Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Experience in .NET developing, debugging and deploying applications.
- Knowledge of Rockwell, Beckhoff platforms would be an advantage.
- Accustomed to working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control.
- A good understanding of GAMP 5 and 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Additional knowledge of laser printer systems, vision systems, robotics, and barcode systems is also beneficial.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.