Senior Compliance Officer
My client is a global organisation with a firm and established base in Ireland seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to join their Compliance team.
The role is accountable directly to the Chief Compliance Officer. The individual will be responsible for ensuring the Company is compliant with all applicable legislation and regulatory guidelines specified by the various European regulatory and industry bodies in which the company operates.
Be responsible for the firm's regulatory compliance obligations
- Keep apprised of European regulatory developments and pro-actively analyse developments to determine implications for the firm
- Execute routine operational compliance monitoring tasks
- Review and enhance existing policy and procedural documentation
- Assist with completion of regulatory returns
- 3 - 5 years' relevant experience working in a Compliance role
- Working knowledge and experience of European regulatory obligations
- Knowledge of the Equity markets
- Robust but flexible manner dealing with trading desks and trade support functions
- Workable level of standard IT packages
- A smaller team environment with 3-10 professionals
- A great place for upward and geographic mobility
- Direct exposure to the decision makers and senior leaders on all sides of the business
- The energetic dynamism of financial markets
- Teams that are passionate about continually learning, improving and raising the bar
- A community that values hard work as well as work-life balance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.