Senior Compliance Officer | Dublin Centre
There is an opportunity for a Senior Compliance Officer to join a well-known financial services company in the heart of Dublin city Centre. The Senior Compliance Officer role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
As this company are located in Dublin Centre this makes any commute easy as the role is accessible coming from all areas of Dublin.
Working with your counterparts on a global level provides great exposure and experience to help you progress your career both personally and professionally.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new emerging legislations within the funds industry
- Work closely with counterparts across the globe to monitor AML, compliance and all other operational compliance tasks
- Assist with the development and implementation of compliance processes and procedures
- Carry out quality assurance tests and checks to ensure compliance procedures and policies are adhered to
- Conduct research on new legislations and report on their impact on the business
- Identification of application for new legislations within the business and assist with implementing same
- Work on company with initiatives and projects as required
- Provide assistance with reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, Board of Directors and the Compliance and Risk committee
- Relevant third level education
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in a compliance position within a financial institution
- Must have experience working in a compliance function within the funds industry
- Professional Certificate in Compliance (LCOI)
- Strong knowledge of legislations both in Ireland and outside of Ireland
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact seamlessly with counterparts abroad
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.