Senior Compliance Manager - Regulatory Change Management
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global financial services firm located in Dublin South. This role is part of the Risk Management and Compliance function, this firm's compliance team is divided based on five pillars within the bank and this role will sit within the Regulatory Change Management team. This role sits within the second line to defence.
You will be reporting directly into the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Provides assurance to senior management, the board and the regulator
- Provides advice and guidance regarding compliance risk issues
- Acts as a control and advisory function across the three lines of defence
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the firms RCM programme
- Lead and manage the RCM team with duties relating to Strategy, management and performance
- Act as the subject matter expert for the business in all matters relating to regulatory change
- In relation to RCM compliance policies, be responsible for the development, content and implementation
- Work with the regulator and ensure timely and accurate submissions in relation to the RCM programme
- For internal and external stakeholders, present on regulatory issues and requirements across the business
- Build strong relationships across the business and be seen in an advisory capacity
- Escalate any compliance breaches in relation to RCM to the Chief Compliance Manager
- Strong experience in a Compliance role previously (7 plus years)
- Previous experience overseeing or management Regulatory Change
- Experience working with Senior Management within a Financial Services company in Ireland or the EU
- Excellent project management skills with a strong emphasis on prioritisation, communication and delivery
- Excellent understanding of the payments services and funds industry, with prior experience working directly with regulators and internal/external auditors.
- A relevant third level qualification (e.g. law, business, finance, Diploma in Compliance) required.
- Demonstrable experience of interaction and influencing at a senior level.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.