Senior Compliance Associate opportunity with a leading Irish Insurance Firm
Morgan McKinley have been engaged by a leading Irish Insurance firm to recruit a Senior Compliance Associate to join their Compliance team in Cork.
This is a senior level role where you will work closely with the Risk & Compliance Director.
- Identify regulatory changes, assess the impact, discuss and work with the business in relation to any changes required
- Work closely with the Central Bank to identify and implement new regulations that will impact the business
- Business partner by supporting the business in relation to regulatory matters and projects and to embed the Compliance culture within the company
- Ensure statutory obligations and reporting requirements are fulfilled
- Promote and assist with Corporate Governance
- Provide regular reporting for Compliance matters, maintenance and assessment of Errors Log, arranging and developing training, and continuous improvement
- Promote and develop Risk Management Framework and Compliance Management Framework
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in a Compliance role
- Strong working knowledge of the Regulatory Framework withink the Insurance industry and in particular the Central Bank of Ireland rules
- Proven ability of delivering effective Financial Services Compliance support to a Financial Services organisisation is dersired
For more information or to apply for this role please contact David Foley on 0212300300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.