Senior Compliance Analyst | Dublin Centre
There is a brand new exclusive Senior Compliance Analyst role on offer in the heart of Dublin City Centre. The Senior Compliance Analyst role is part of a newly established team over the last number of years that are going through a growth phase due to rapid amount of new business clients.
This Global Investment Management Institution offers training abroad in a specific University to ensure all employees obtain adequate training and strong academics. These qualifications are high sought after and add a huge amount of value to your experience.
Working as part of a smaller team the Senior Compliance Analyst will gain invaluable experience across large projects including strong technical skills on the IT front. The Senior Compliance Analyst role is offered on a full time permanent basis along with a great bonus and excellent benefits package.
- Providing advice to Clients re 'best practices' and optimal use of compliance software
- Maintain up to date knowledge on regional and global industry trends and regulatory issues
- Ensure enhancement and improvements on the compliance system where necessary
- Assist with management of the compliance team overtime
- Work closely with colleagues on both a local and global level to ensure a seamless delivery of relevant services for clients
- Carry out initial set up/implementation including regulatory requirements and business processes, report writing and rules of engagements with clients
- Provide resolutions or support and troubleshooting where necessary
- Rule writing for compliance software, testing and writing reports
- Carry out compliance software regression testing/upgrades
- Active participation in ad hoc projects to enhance service and scale
- Minimum of two years' experience working in a compliance position with excellent investment product knowledge with either securities trading or investment management compliance
- Knowledge of regulations including UCITS III - V, MiFid, AIFMD etc.
- Extensive experience working within the securities trading industry within Investment Management compliance
- Must have strong hands on experience working with a Compliance Software or Rules Based Compliance Engine (IMS, Trade Order Management System, Trading Applications or Financial Applications)
- Technical skills - coding and strong Microsoft Word skills
- Strong knowledge of securities, derivatives, bonds etc. and the investment processes and restrictions is essential for the successful candidate
- Bachelor's degree (BA) in either a finance or computer science related discipline is essential
- Fluency in German or French is advantageous but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.