Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join a leading Global Manufacturing company based in Cork.
The key purpose of this role will be to execute the companies Compensation and Benefits programme across Europe, and also to support the management of the International payroll process.
What they would like from you:
- Level 8 Degree or Masters Qualification in a HR, Finance, Business or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a compensation or financial role.
- Relevant working experience in a similar regional role is a highly desirable
- Experience of working with payroll providers in a variety of European countries
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business concepts
- Disciplined in planning and execution to achieve goals
Key responsibilities include:
Benefits Administration and Analysis:
- Establish and manage relationships with benefits vendors across Europe
- Review and analyse current benefits programmes effectiveness within each European country and design and implement new programmes where applicable
- Keep abreast with market knowledge to continually develop technical depth via training and development initiatives
- Liaise with HR team members and managers regarding the monthly submission of payroll changes/additions to the internal Financial Accountants in line with agreed payroll calendar
- Feedback to payroll provider on any adjustments prior to approval of payroll
- Maintain relevant payroll documentation including Standard Operating Procedures for the payroll process
- Participate in any projects in relation to the transition of payrolls into the Shared Services Centre in conjunction with Payroll Provider
- Represent the payroll function on multi-disciplinary project teams as needs arise
Accounting and Compliance:
- Connect with Global Mobility team to support international mobility activities in Europe
- Engage with HR and Comp & Bens Teams to ensure that all benefits and deductions are treated correctly internally and externally by third parties
- Seek external tax expertise as appropriate & act as SME at all times on Payroll related matters
- Engage third parties to advise on treatment of pay elements, if required, and liaise with tax officials to ensure compliance
- Review and respond to any queries raised by employees or other internal stakeholders to HR which have been forwarded to payroll or directed to payroll
- Coordinate Time and Attendance for Europe (Workday) and ensure data is reflected accordingly in the payroll process.
- Reconciliation of the annual leave accruals to the payroll reports on a quarterly basis
- Supports the completion of payroll related documentation required by employees directly with the external payroll providers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.