Exciting role with a new entrant into the aviation sector
- Corporate administration of Irish Companies
- Use Irish Government's online systems to incorporate companies, file necessary company documents such as returns, dissolutions etc
- Liaise with clients, private offices, intermediaries, banks, government departments and registries, aircraft manufacturers, lawyers, compliance and accounts departments
- Maintain and obtain necessary paperwork to ensure that company remains compliant with relevant regulatory authorities
- Open and maintain bank accounts
- Create, verify and authorise payments in accordance with payment procedures
- Create and maintain cashbooks and monitor funds coming into and going out of companies.
- Prepare and issue client company invoices
- Prepare and review minutes and agreements
- Attend training events and develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Ensure documents and information management databases are current
- Company incorporations, dissolutions and restorations
- Assist with aircraft importations, liaising with Irish Government Revenue & Customs
- Monitor company asset(s)
- VAT registration and VAT returns
- Credit control of portfolio companies
- Able to work without direct supervision and to tight deadlines
- Whilst it would be an advantage to have experience of administering aviation companies it is not a prerequisite, but a willingness and ability to learn industry terms and practices is essential.
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision
- Ability to communicate with remote partners
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, NavOne,
- Has a professional, friendly manner
- May act as a signatory or Director on client companies
- Proven ability to organise and communicate effectively
- Understand the Ireland's corporate and VAT regime
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package including healthcare, the opportunity to work in an existing European organisation who are starting up in the Mid-West with huge plans for future global growth and take part in a cohesive company culture.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.