Senior Commercial Accountant
Senior Commercial Accountant for the Real Estate, Energy & Power and Infrastructure businesses within a leading global investment firm. This position will provide support to the Global Energy and Power team.
- Evaluating and executing on the capital structures necessary to ensure tax efficient returns to Investors.
- Management of entities, reviewing financial statements, legal documents, board representation and awareness of tax & regulatory requirements in different jurisdictions.
- Coordination of the operational elements of investment activities.
- Effective communication of asset performance to Senior Management, Investors and the broader group.
- Portfolio and project cash management and distributions.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years PQE
- Experience within a group finance or reporting role.
- Experience in Power and energy is an advantage
- Strong technical accounting skills, including detailed knowledge and experience in IFRS and US GAAP.
- Excellent Excel and financial analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.