Excellent opportunity for a Cloud Infrastructure Cost Analyst
We have a brand-new opportunity to bring to the Cork market.
A large multi-national client of Morgan McKinley are looking to bring on board a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with a strong Business Acumen and interest in Cost Analysis.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 4+ Years Commercial Experience
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Azure, and an understanding of client architecture, operating systems, software applications, network protocols, routers, switches, remote access servers, and firewalls.
- An ability to gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management report.
- Assist the client with developing a technical and strategic direction. Maintain responsibility for performing infrastructure billing and optimization activities, maintaining cost information on a daily basis using Microsoft Azure third party.
- Performing external cloud infrastructure billing and optimization activities.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.