Our client a Fund Services company in Dublin city centre are seeking a Client Analyst for an exciting new role
This team provides high quality service through the management of day-to-day Transaction Management activity. The team ensures an excellent level of service is provided at all times, gives expert knowledge of any potential issues, promptly resolves where possible and escalates items where necessary to the line manager whilst ensuring all clients are provided with an exceptional experience in all engagement.
- Acts as a recognised point of contact for clients. Work with relevant teams, internal and external, to manage queries and issues to completion, keeping the client informed at all times.
- Provide a high level of service by responding promptly and accurately to daily client queries.
- Support and attend oversight reviews and forums from a SME view-point as required.
- Work with relevant teams to draft analysis, plan, implement and roll-out process changes, review and enhance current processes
- Ensure all queries are logged as received, monitoring through to completion.
- Ensure that all client received information is documented, archived and update on regular basis (Prospectus, fees agreements…).
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and execute on their implementation to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Degree in accounting/finance or business concentration or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in TM or financial services industry in an operations environment.
- Interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, management, colleagues and staff.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good business acumen and profit orientation.
- Risk management and mitigation focus.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Track record of developing and implementing innovation and change.
ANY SUITABLE CANDIDATES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME DIRECTLY AT (01)4321556 OR ON EMAIL AT CHANLEY@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.